Jane Austen Book Club

by Karen Joy Fowler | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 12/23/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, December 23, 2015
"In California's Sacramento Valley, six people meet once a month to discuss Jane Austen's novels. They are ordinary people, neither happy nor unhappy, bu all wounded up in different ways, all mixed up about their lives and relationships..."

Anniversary Convention release!

Journal Entry 3 by wingRochester74wing at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Tuesday, April 26, 2016
I took this book on the last day of the International Bookcrossing convention to release it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingRochester74wing at Dom in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Saturday, April 27, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Dom in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

I have no clue why this book was not released in Athens. But I found it on my bookshelf and was wondering where I got it from and why it was there. Now it will be released at an other Convention Mainz‘ 2019.

I read another copy years ago, I quite liked it and I like the movie too.

Journal Entry 5 by katalobonga at La Garenne-Colombes, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Gruss aus Paris

Journal Entry 6 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Thursday, May 02, 2019
Taken to the Mainz Cathedral. Rode a few years back.
Reserved for a book for a month offer (May)
ENTRANTS :
- Icila

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, June 08, 2019
Already here ! Forget the PM I sent you this morning. 😂
Edit : Thank you by the way.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, June 23, 2019
I gave up. I don't know my Austen enough to properly grasp it.