The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August

by Claire North | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingraeliz64wing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/15/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingraeliz64wing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 15, 2015
" Harry August is on his deathbed. Again.
No matter what he does or the decisions he makes, when death comes, Harry always returns to where he began, a child with all the knowledge of a life he has already lived a dozen times before. Nothing ever changes.
Until now.
As Harry nears the end of his eleventh life, a little girl appears at his bedside. 'I nearly missed you, Doctor August,' she says. 'I need to send a message.'
This is the story of what Harry does next, and what he did before, and how he tries to save a past he cannot change and a future he cannot allow."

This is a really good, engrossing read. Highly recommended.

Journal Entry 2 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Taking to lunch with Tanamo and Cross-patch, if it's not picked up it will be released somewhere in Leicester.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Picked up at today's meet. Looks intriguing.

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, March 03, 2017
Reserved for T_richardson once I've read it.

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 18, 2017
I'm afraid I gave up on this book about a third of the way through as it just wasn't keeping my attention. I'm passing it on to someone via the wishlist tag game and hope they get more out of it than I did.

Journal Entry 6 by T_richardson_x at Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, March 24, 2017
Thank you for sending this to me!

Released 3 wks ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Wishlist surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Surprise! I hope you enjoy this too!

Journal Entry 8 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Wow! What a surprise (so glad I answered the door not my anti-book boyfriend!). Thank you so much for this amazing package of 4 wish granting RABCKs. I shall do best to get them read and in their way again as soon as I can.