A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

The Old Nurse's Story

I'm yours till we part.
by Elizabeth Gaskell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdillydalleywing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingdillydalleywing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, April 28, 2018
This is a slim volume of spooky short stories written by Elizabeth Gaskell in the 1850s.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, August 30, 2020
Found in a Little Free Library in Narrabundah. I look forward to the short read. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Strange little stories, but worth a read.

Journal Entry 4 by Needle-n-Thread at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, September 5, 2020
Weird stories.

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2022 UTC) at Little Library at organic garden. in Margaret River, Western Australia Australia

I swapped this for another book in a little library in Margaret River, WA. Enjoy, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing