The Mission Song

by John le Carre | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingSherlockfanwing of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/9/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSherlockfanwing from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 09, 2015
Loved the half Zebra on the cover of the book I had in my hand.
One always expects John Le Carre to come up with a worthwhile read. Hopefully this will be right up to standard.

I have marked it as available but have a large pile waiting to be read so if you find this and would like it please send me a message and I'll put it ahead of the next one on my pile.

I don't mind international posting.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 01, 2019
There is nothing like moving house to make one start shifting books.
Sorry it has taken so long for me to take it to meeting of Wellington Bookcrossers in Trax Cafe at the Wellington train station.
Travel safely little book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Taking to BC meet-up at Trax Cafe at Wellington Station.

If a member present does not 'catch' this book there is one member who will take the book to her release place somewhere in Wellington City.
Travel safely little book.