The Summoning: Number 1 in series (Darkest Powers)

by Kelley Armstrong | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 1907410066 Global Overview for this book
Registered by spawnofsuedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 12/9/2015
Journal Entry 1 by spawnofsuedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 09, 2015
mum picked this up for my NSS partner but plans to read it first.
Merry Christmas

Journal Entry 2 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 09, 2015
I love the other series from this author so shamelessly plan to read this before sending it to my son's NSS partner (better make some reading time ASAP)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, December 27, 2015
A wish list book included in a fantastic NSSFC parcel full of Bookcrossing goodies, of all varieties (including a cuddly Ballycumber!), and chocolate. Thank you so much spawnofsuedo. I will write my official thank you email and and post a photo on Flickr to make everyone else jealous! I love the BC bookplate in this book, by the way. And as this the the first book in the series I can now start reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, January 27, 2018
A great book which ends on a cliffhanger! Luckily I have the next book ready to read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/9/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

The trilogy is going to caroline-m.

Journal Entry 6 by caroline-m at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2018
Thanks so much for passing this on, will look forward to reading the trilogy!

Journal Entry 7 by caroline-m at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 08, 2018
This trilogy was a quick and enjoyable read, just realised I didn't journal when I read them over the summer!

Journal Entry 8 by caroline-m at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 12, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/12/2018 UTC) at Sidcup, Greater London United Kingdom

Sending on as a RABCK to penelopewanders - enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, November 18, 2018
I've enjoyed many other books by this author... so was excited to see this offered on the bookcrossing forum. Now this has arrived as a bookcrossing spiral turned RABCK - thanks so much!