Broken Homes (Rivers of London 4)

by Ben Aaronovitch | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Katweeble of Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 12/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Katweeble from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 07, 2015
Thank you Sorcha for my great NSS Santa from our Birmingham 2015 Christmas meal. I have loved the rest of the series

Journal Entry 2 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 27, 2018
I really like the way that magic is woven into these crime novels - with creative ways of suggesting how it has influenced architecture and London as a whole. The characters are good fun, as is their interaction.

Journal Entry 3 by sandyundead at Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Poland on Sunday, August 19, 2018
I had no idea what to expect when I picked this up, not having read any of the rest of the series, but magic certainly wasn't part of it. I enjoyed the crossover of the two worlds, and would be intrigued to read more in the series.
I'll pass it on at some point in the near future.

Journal Entry 4 by sandyundead at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom

I'll release this on the Greenwich to London Bridge train.