Garfield...Recipes with Cattitude - Everyday Cookbook Collection

by Gooseberry Patch | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781620930168 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pengman of Hamburg - City, Hamburg Germany on 12/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by pengman from Hamburg - City, Hamburg Germany on Monday, December 07, 2015
This book is my present for my anemily: my partner in the Greek Ballyclaus 2015.

Will be packed with love (& sweets & more small gifts) from Hamburg to be sent to Greece.

Merry Christmas little anemily!

~~~

Book description from the back page:

Looking for some fun and tasty new menu ideas? You've come to the right place! Gooseberry Patch has teamed up with the world's favorite fat cat, Garfield. When it comes to scrumptious homestyle food, we wrote the book...and nobody knows more about EATING than Garfield! In Garfield...Recipes with Cattitude! you'll find over 230 mouthwatering recipes for morning, noon and night. Breakfast Burritos, Crispy Home Fries and Brown Sugar-Glazed Bacon are worth getting up for, even for Garfield on a Monday morning. At lunchtime, try fast and yummy Potato, Ham & Cheddar Soup and Devilishly Good Burgers...you won't believe your taste buds!

We've included two chapters for no-fuss feasting..one just isn't enough! Enjoy lasagna...Garfield's favorite food...lots of different ways like Creamy Chicken Lasagna and Easy Overnight Lasagna. There's homemade pizza too! French Bread Sausage Pizza and Garlic Chicken Pizza are easy to whip up for the whole family. Mom's Meatloaf and Best Baked Mac & Cheese will satisfy cravings for down-home comfort food; and when it's time for a cookout, serve up BBQ Pork Ribs, Smoky Grilled Corn and Salad on a Stick. Nobody can resist Super Saucy Meatballs or Simple & Hearty Burritos any day of the week...so many meals, so little time!

Pizza Pretzel Nibbles, Easy Cheesy Chili Dip and Banana-Berry Smoothies are just right for snack time and party time with family & friends. Garfield can't ever forget dessert, and neither can we. Fudgy Layer Cake, Luscious Strawberry Pie and Applesauce Spice Bars are certain to tickle your sweet tooth! We've included easy cooking tips, simple substitutions and ways to lighten up recipes a little (shhh...don't tell Garfield!). There's cartoon fun with Garfield, Odie, Jon and the gang on practically every page too. As Garfield says, "Life is short...eat now!

Journal Entry 2 by anemily at Trikala, Trikala Greece on Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Thank you thank you pengman! thank you for German sweets and for the card and everything! My mom will cook lasagne for me tomorrow and even our personal Garfield - Borges will appreciate it :-)