The Bone Season

by Samantha Shannon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 01, 2015
Nineteen-year-old Paige Mahoney works in the criminal underworld of Scion London. Her job: to scout for information by breaking into people's minds. For Paige is a dreamwalker, a clairvoyant and, in the world of Scion, she commits treason simply by breathing ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Wonderfully original debut sci-fi novel that left me wanting more so I'm glad that a new book is on the way.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 05, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/5/2017 UTC) at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Passed to another bookcrosser via her in-laws.

Journal Entry 4 by LittleMoo at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 26, 2017
Thank you so much for passing on this book. I'm really looking forward to reading it!