Sugarplum Dead (Death on Demand Mysteries, No. 12)

by Carolyn Hart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BOOKWORMINUSALL on 11/30/2015
Journal Entry 1 by BOOKWORMINUSALL on Monday, November 30, 2015
Friends of the Library Purchase.

HAPPY READING! : )

Multiple Challenge Surprise RABCK for another BCer released for:

1. WK 18: Colors of the Mexican Flag, RED/WHITE/GREEN in Nutcracker on Mantle arrangement on cover for WK 25: Redo Week...NJABBIC 2ndQ (Secretariat) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/540935

2. SUGARPLUM (Title) and NUTCRACKER Mantle Arrangement (Cover Pic) for Christmas in July (booklady331) https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/542523

Journal Entry 2 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2017 UTC) at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Woo hoo! - it's CHRISTMAS!!!
What a wonderful surprise....thank you so much BOOKWORMINUSALL for playing Santa, it's made my day.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018
A cosy mystery to me, rightly or wrongly, means quirky & eccentric characters & there's certainly a wealth of those here. However, I didn't really gel with the stars of the series, Annie & Max. I couldn't work them out - how old are they supposed to be? At times they seemed to be 20-30 somethings but at others more like septuagenarians!

The storyline was fine (although quite frankly I found the descriptions of Marguerite's "spacious, spooky, mansion" ridiculous!) & there was some repetition that could have been cut to the benefit of the story. It would saved it from becoming overlong.....but that's only my opinion :o)

Not a bad read overall, thanks for sharing BOOKWORMINUSALL