Shadow's End

by Sheri S. Tepper | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by rillabeechime of Warrenton, Virginia USA on 2/21/2004
Journal Entry 1 by rillabeechime from Warrenton, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 21, 2004
I love all of Sheri Tepper's books. She is definitely my favorite author. I bought this book at the Friends of the Library sale to release, as I will not willingly part with any of her books...

Released on Thursday, March 04, 2004 at a fellow bookcrosser in Orlando, Florida USA.

Released today in a postal release from the Haymarket, VA post office to fellow bookcrosser Akiree!
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Akiree from Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Received today from fellow bookcrosser - thanks Rillabeechime! Can't wait to read!

Journal Entry 4 by Akiree from Orlando, Florida USA on Friday, March 12, 2004
I loved this book!! I hate to part with it, but I will be releasing it this weekend.

Journal Entry 5 by Akiree from Orlando, Florida USA on Monday, March 15, 2004
Releasing to Butterflypoet in Seattle, Washington - enjoy and release!

Journal Entry 6 by butterflypoet from Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, March 18, 2004
thank you Akiree - will read and send back to you asap...

Journal Entry 7 by butterflypoet from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, March 21, 2004
Awesome book...love the author...can't wait to read more...

Journal Entry 8 by butterflypoet at Post Office in Unversity District in Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Released on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at Post Office in Unversity District in Seattle, Washington USA.

controlled release to Akiree in Orlando

Journal Entry 9 by Akiree from Orlando, Florida USA on Saturday, April 03, 2004
Just received back from Butterflypoet - glad you loved it! I received a request for this title and all other Sheri Tepper titles I currently have, so will be sending all out very soon.

Journal Entry 10 by Akiree from Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Sent in a book box to a non-BCer friend in London, England. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 27, 2004
How exciting, a book box from the States! Cheers, Akiree!

CAUGHT IN WEST CAMDEN TOWN LONDON ENGLAND