Long Arm of Gil Hamilton, The

by Larry Niven | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 29, 2015
Gil Hamilton may be missing an arm, but in his case, that's not a disadvantage, it's a secret weapon...

This is one of Croyd's books that he doesn't want any more; I have a copy of my own that I'm keeping, so this one will be looking for a new home soon.

Here are some of the awards won by author Larry Niven:

SFWA Grand Master Award — chosen by SF & Fantasy Writers of America officers
Forry Award — for lifetime achievement, presented by the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
Robert A. Heinlein Award — for hard SF inspiring space exploration, presented by the Heinlein Society
Nebula Award — for SF/F works, voted by SF & Fantasy Writers of America professional membership
Hugo Award — for SF/F works, voted by members of annual World Science Fiction Convention

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, November 30, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/30/2015 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed to Florida as a wishlist RABCK: I hope this is the one you wanted!

Released for RockDg9's The The Challenge and Secretariat's 2015 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 48: award-winning authors).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books...or a little like geocaching - you can follow the book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, December 07, 2015
Thank you! I don't have this one! Love this author.

Also thanks for the bookmarks & stamps & pretty wrapping paper. Made it festive. :-)