Girl with a Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier | Other |
Registered by wingestelle1806wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 1/4/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingestelle1806wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, January 04, 2016
Historical fiction

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/26/2017 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

This is going to Canada, to the winner (or decoy?) of the Movie Sweepstake (round 5).
Congratulations! Hope you like it.
I enjoyed the book, but have never seen the movie...

Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 3 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, October 13, 2017
Thanks for the book. It looks most interesting and I am happy to get a book you have enjoyed.

Updated November 17, 2918

Loved it. A great immersive read that hooked me from the get go.

Journal Entry 4 by mcsar at Secret Santa, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 30, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (11/30/2018 UTC) at Secret Santa, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending to my partner in the 100% Secret Santa. Since I am sending a registered book, it is not so secret now.

Merry Christmas to you and I hope you like what I picked.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Saturday, December 22, 2018
This was really 100% SecretSanta as the parcel came from the US ( only the real name of the sender I somehow remember) . I opened it already because we' re travelling tomorrow. Thank you very much for this book, the bonnet, the bookmark and the cards. I like your choice.
Merry Christmas.

Journal Entry 6 by wingLivrespublicwing at Málaga, Málaga Spain on Monday, January 14, 2019
What an interesting read. FInished this book within two days. Thanks again for sending it back to Europe.