corner corner Liar Liar

Little Free Library E17

Liar Liar
by M. J. Arlidge | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/10/2016

status (set by Menelwe): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bought in Scope charity shop, Walthamstow.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 01, 2016

Another great thriller featuring DI Helen Grace.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, October 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2016 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to florence71 as part of European Wishlist Tag.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

The 2016 Unconvention will be held in Birmingham, 23-25 September. Visit http://2016.bcukunconvention.co.uk/ for details!

Journal Entry 4 by wingflorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Monday, October 10, 2016

Thanks Poodlesister for sending me the book ! I have the second of this series to read before this one (I already read "Eenie, Meeny" few months ago in french version and I love it !)

Journal Entry 5 by wingflorence71wing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, April 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/25/2017 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Always gripping ! I love it ! Happy reading Icila !

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What a treat. Thank you for this surprise !

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

I swallowed it as usual !

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/4/2017 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

En route vers Cyr11 qui fait partie du petit club des amateurs. :o)

Journal Entry 9 by wingCyr11wing at Estoher, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, May 15, 2017

Merci Icila pour l'envoi. Même si je n'ai pas encore lu le tome 3, c'est un plaisir de savoir que la suite de la série m'attend :-)

Journal Entry 10 by wingCyr11wing at Estoher, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Another good one!
And once again I could understand the reasons behind those fires without supporting them.
I haven't get tired of this saga yet as I'm hooked on Arlidge's writing.

I will keep this one for Bordeaux as suggested by Florence 😉

Participe au Bingo 2018 dans la catégorie 16. Un polar ou un thriller dont l'enquêteur est une femme.

Journal Entry 11 by wingCyr11wing at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Released for the "Bookcrossing Convention 2018 in Bordeaux" !

Journal Entry 12 by wingMenelwewing at Nyon, Vaud Switzerland on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Thank you Cyr11 and Florence71 for this book! I loved the 3 first books of the serie, I can't wait to begin this one!