A Vintage Wedding

Little Free Library E17
by Katie Fforde | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/30/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 30, 2016
Bought in Sue Ryder charity shop, Walthamstow High St.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 12, 2016
Enjoyable and undemanding romance. Just what I needed, in between heavier reading.

Released 3 yrs ago (6/14/2016 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book which will be travelling by sea to the States.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

The 2016 Unconvention will be held in Birmingham, 23-25 September. Visit http://2016.bcukunconvention.co.uk/ for details!

Journal Entry 4 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Friday, December 02, 2016
I received this book in the mail from poodlesister of Walthamstow, Greater London, England as a birthday surprise.

Thank you so much for this book by an author that can be quite amusing, poodlesister. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, January 28, 2019
This was a fun book to read. I enjoyed reading about the three young women who took a chance at starting a new business, helping brides plan affordable vintage-themed weddings and all the changes that came about in their lives because of this venture.

Journal Entry 6 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at 32nd Street and Shea in Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (2/19/2019 UTC) at 32nd Street and Shea in Phoenix, Arizona USA

This book was left in the Little Free Library located to the left of the path leading to 32 Shea coffee bistro which is located on the northwest corner of 32nd Street and Shea Boulevard.