Viva South America!: A Journey Through a Restless Continent

Little Free Library E17
by Oliver Balch | Travel |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/30/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 30, 2016
Bought in Sue Ryder charity shop, Walthamstow High St.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 03, 2016
A fascinating travelogue with history and contemporary comment. I found it depressing at times, although there are some personal stories which I found inspiring. Worth reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (8/3/2016 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to sakirmo in Finland.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

The 2016 Unconvention will be held in Birmingham, 23-25 September. Visit http://2016.bcukunconvention.co.uk/ for details!

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, August 10, 2016
The book arrived safely, many thanks!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Took me quite a while to finish this as it's kind of heavy reading - some parts were more interesting than others but all in all, a good read. Especially for someone with a particular fascination for this continent, such as myself.

Released 2 yrs ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Released at the Oslo BC-convention

Journal Entry 7 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, April 22, 2017
Looked interesting, thus it is coming home with me.

Journal Entry 8 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, April 28, 2018
I have been reading this book on and off for quite some time now. It is a fascinating read, some great anecdotes, and some depressing tales. I liked the way it was written, and the closeness the author got to so many people. This made the countries come alive.

Journal Entry 9 by wingHaugtussawing at Breiavatnet in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, June 25, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (6/25/2018 UTC) at Breiavatnet in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

Ok - so the book is not in the small lake, but on a beach next to it.

Velkommen til BookCrossing!

Takk for at du fant boka.
Vær vennlig å skriv en kommentar på www.bookcrossing.com, så får vi vite hva som har skjedd med boka.
Du kan være anonym om du vil eller enda kjekkere: bli medlem (det er gratis).
Om du leser boka så kan du skrive hva du synes om den.
Om du slipper den fri igjen så fortell gjerne om det også.
Om du blir medlem så kan du få email som forteller hva som skjer med boka i fremtiden - spennende!

Er det noe du lurer på så sende gjerne et PM (personal message) til meg, Haugtussa, og spør.
Lykke til som bokkrysser.