Last Known Victim (MIRA)

Little Free Library E17
by Erica Spindler | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 29, 2016
Bought in a charity shop in Portobello. Realised I already had a copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, September 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (9/9/2016 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to kingfan30 for her aunt.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

The 2016 Unconvention will be held in Birmingham, 23-25 September. Visit http://2016.bcukunconvention.co.uk/ for details!

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 19, 2016
Thank you so much for the latest gift of books for my aunt

Journal Entry 4 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (9/21/2016 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Taken into my aunt at the care home today

Journal Entry 5 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 28, 2017
This book is now back with me

16 Nov 19 - The whole concept of this being a family of cops rather than the on my own lonely cop is a concept that i don’t think I’ve come across before. At first the thought in italics was a little distracting, but I soon got used to it. I’ve read a few books by this author now and while you know what your going to get, they are entertaining quick reads, although I don’t think they will ever blow me away.

Journal Entry 6 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 13, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (12/13/2019 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

A little extra book to top up your little free library

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, December 16, 2019
This arrived today with a book I was expecting! Thank you for the surprise, really made my day.

Journal Entry 8 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (1/29/2020 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Time for a Mid-Week Mix up in Dagenham Little Free Library. This is going in to try and temp a new reader...

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 9 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, February 14, 2020
No takers yet, so I’ve reshuffled the Library and taken this one out for now

Released 2 wks ago (3/14/2020 UTC) at Book Crossers Meeting in A meet up, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Taking a selection of books to today’s London BookCrossing Meet up in The Hoop & Grapes Pub needs Aldgate.

Journal Entry 11 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Back with me briefly

Released 2 wks ago (3/14/2020 UTC) at Highbury and Islington station in Islington, Greater London United Kingdom

Putting on the bookshelf

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020