Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

by Charlaine Harris | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 6/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, June 14, 2016
a Sookie Stackhouse~~ these are great fun, but if you're a fan of True Blood and haven't yet read Harris' books, be aware they are very different in tone. I enjoy both, but they are not the same .

Amazon Editorial Review

"With the sure touch of a master" (Crescent Blues), Charlaine Harris delivers "the sort of vampire thrills that make Laurell Hamilton's Anita Blake novels so popular" (Locus). In Sookie Stackhouse—a Southern cocktail waitress with a supernatural gift—Harris has a created a heroine like few others, and a series that puts the bite back in vampire fiction. Now the hit series launches into hardcover for Sookie's biggest twist-filled adventure yet.

When cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse sees a naked man on the side of the road, she doesn't just drive on by. Turns out the poor thing hasn't a clue who he is, but Sookie does. It's Eric the vampire—but now he's a kinder, gentler Eric. And a scared Eric, because whoever took his memory now wants his life.

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, June 15, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/15/2017 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Sending to BOOKWORMINUSALL to release into a dark desert night....
though come to think of it, it may never really get dark in Mesa

If you are new to BookCrossing, Welcome!

You've encountered a world-wide community of readers. Please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a safe haven with you. It is yours to read or not, to pass on to a friend or relative, to leave “in the wild”(like you found it), or to keep on your shelf. If You pass it along I do hope you'll journal again, so I can watch it's travels. If you decide to join BC, you too will be able to watch the wanderings of this book. BookCrossing is family-friendly, totally free, and spam-free. No one will know your real name. Your address is never given out, even to other bookcrossers. I do hope you'll take the time to look around the site. And I hope you enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 24, 2017
Arrived from Utah (Thursday 6/22/2017) for Wild Release in Arizona to help erishkigal shrink the number of creatures that have overrun her apartment. : D Will release this for her in the next few days, and hope she gets a catch with a Journal Entry. ; )

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, July 03, 2017
I have released erishkigal's group of books today while out and about running errands before the 4th of July tomorrow. Left this one on a concrete bench with beautiful painted tile insets (perhaps a Summer Children or Teens Ceramic Class...no doubt a project from the nearby Art Center), between the rear of the Main Library and the campus of the Mesa Convention Center and Mesa Amphitheater, which is FILLED with dozens of people setting up for a giGANtic Celebration of Freedom event tomorrow!!! http://www.azcelebrationoffreedom.org I didn't get in and out of there any too soon after stopping at the Post Office and the Library. They will be closing the parking lot and many streets around the area this afternoon, but this "Vampire" made it in, along with two others...and more importantly, I made it OUT!!! : D There will be thousands of people in attendance, so I am hoping the books I released will find new homes with someone who will ENJOY them, and perhaps make a Journal Entry!!! ; )

Released 1 yr ago (7/3/2017 UTC) at Mesa Convention Center Campus on North Center in Mesa, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!