Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain, Revised and Expanded Edition

by Oliver Sacks | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 11/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, November 29, 2015
Oliver Sacks is always a fascinating read; this one is no exception. Trade paperback; I like the photo of the author on the front, but what I really like is the way they did the title. :)

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf:

7432400 (paper) - this is the one I actually read; it was a bookray.
13633074 (audio)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, August 22, 2016
Reserved for booklady331's Nonfiction VBB (round 4).

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, June 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/8/2017 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Thursday, June 8, 2017: claimed from the VBB and headed for new adventures in Florida.

USPS tracking # 9549 0104 3304 7159 1663 79
ETA 6/28/17

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Friday, June 30, 2017
Arrived in today's mail. Thanks so much for sending this on.