Murder at Hatfield House: An Elizabethan Mystery

by Amanda Carmack | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 11/16/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, November 16, 2015
Amazon:
1558. Kate Haywood, a simple musician in the employ of a princess, will find herself involved in games of crowns as she sets out to solve the murder of the queen’s envoy....

England is in tumult under the rule of Queen Mary and her Spanish husband. Confined to house arrest at Hatfield House, young Princess Elizabeth is the country’s greatest hope. Far from court intrigues, Elizabeth finds solace in simple things: the quiet countryside and peaceful recreation, including the melodies of her chief musician and his daughter, Kate Haywood.

But Kate will prove herself most valuable when an envoy of the queen—sent to flush out heretics in the princess’s household—is found dead on the grounds of Hatfield. Acting as Elizabeth’s eyes and ears, Kate is sent out on the trail of a killer whose mission could destroy her family, friends—and the future of England.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, November 19, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/19/2015 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

A belated birthday gift. Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
I received this great WL book for my birthday, thanks so much for thinking of me. I am looking forward to reading it soon it looks good!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, November 18, 2018
Taking to read while on vacation

Released 4 mos ago (11/18/2018 UTC) at Ship's Library in Carnival Conquest, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- Caribbean Sea

To the finder of this book: