by Tanya Byrne | Teens |
Registered by wingJ4shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 11/15/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, November 15, 2015
Tanya Byrne's second novel

My Review
I couldn't love this simply because the ending was just complete confusion. It was going great, I was sucked in, loving the elements of friends turn to bitches, love interest, cool teachers.....then....wtf!?
No sorry, throwing that big a curve ball which makes you feel like you've been tricked somewhere along the way, just doesn't work for me overall.
Perhaps the author is aiming for a record number of re-reads of the book.
For me this was a disappointing follow up to "Heart Shaped Bruise".

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4shawwing at Sassafras, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (12/31/2015 UTC) at Sassafras, Victoria Australia

Off to Keeta1 for the Australasia Wishlist Tag Game

(I always add physical postage stamps to my packages. If you are not a collector yourself, check out the I collect postage stamps because... thread to find them a happy home.)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, January 14, 2016
Thanks so much J4shaw, for the book, which arrived today :)

Loved the wrapping (cute spiders, if such a thing is possible) and the stamps (which will travel again later in the year).

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 09, 2016
This book had so much teen angst and drama that it almost became quite boring, and unfortunately, after slogging through it, the ending was rather disappointing :(

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2017 UTC) at Howick Post Office in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Released for the 2017 KTM Challenge and the NJABBIC Challenge - Week 14