corner corner Blue Silence

Blue Silence
by Michelle Marquardt | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by k-j-h of Geelong, Victoria Australia on 11/12/2015

status (set by Cloudcatcher05): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Picked up as part of a bulk bag from an op-shop. Destined to be released unread.

Journal Entry 2 by k-j-h at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, November 13, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (11/13/2015 UTC) at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand

Left on the dinner table during the first night of the Auckland Unconventional.

Journal Entry 3 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, November 15, 2015

Picked up at the 2015 Auckland Unconvention.

Journal Entry 4 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Cairns Central YHA, McLeod St in Cairns, Queensland Australia on Monday, September 05, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/5/2016 UTC) at Cairns Central YHA, McLeod St in Cairns, Queensland Australia

Left in the book exchange in the dining room.

Release #4 for the 2016 Sapphire Challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by jvadala at Cairns, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 30, 2017

Found this book at Cairns Resort after my epic drive from Sydney to Cairns. I haven't finished this book yet, so it's coming with me on the plane home to Brisbane. This book is actually going a-travelling!

Journal Entry 6 by jvadala at Cairns, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

So this book took the rough edges off a 2.5 hour flight home to Brisbane, one night of severe insomnia, and today during my shift as a bus driver I finished reading the story. I recommend this book if you like science fiction with a tiny hint of politics and espionage. I enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 7 by jvadala at GoMA - Gallery of Modern Art in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at GoMA - Gallery of Modern Art in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia

I decided to be adventurous and leave this lovely book outside the State Library in the hope someone with a love for books will find it. I sincerely hope this doesn't backfire on me and the poor book ends up imprisoned in the library lending system forever! This book deserves to travel again, there are more adventures that await it still...

Journal Entry 8 by Cloudcatcher05 at South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

I was visiting Brisbane yesterday from northern nsw, had just been to see Mamma Mia and was walking across to GOMA, walking along and talking and I was like “oh! There’s a book in the garden, I wonder if it’s a BookCrossing”

(I had heard about this about 5 years ago but hadn’t ever participated) I raced over, grabbed it and was so excited!! (3 hours after it had been released)

I will read and release...stay tuned!! :-)