corner corner The Weird Sisters

The Weird Sisters
by Eleanor Brown | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/11/2015

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I selected this book on 10/25/15 from The Book Thing of Baltimore whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. Thank you very much!

This is one of 125 books that I brought home from The Book Thing that day. I made that visit with a friend of mine from Catonsville, Maryland, and her cousin from New Hampshire. Needless to say, I came home with the largest haul! :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/3/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The The Release Challenge November 2016 hosted by RockDg9. This book has the word THE in the title.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 31, 2016

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2018 Allergic to A Release Challenge.

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!