The Cat Who Saw Red

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crankydragon of Southaven, Mississippi USA on 2/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Thursday, February 19, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Saturday, March 06, 2004
Another fun little mystery from Lilian Jackson Braun, this one has Qwilleran, Koko and Yum Yum living in a converted pottery with several other people, one of whom was his fiancee years in the past. They're renewing their friendship when she abruptly disappears. This is one of the very first Cat Who books, so Qwill isn't yet rich and living in the converted barn. I like Braun for the lack of brain power required in reading her books. Her writing is a trifle dated at times (she thinks a big bushy mustache is attractive?) but she's easy to read and I'm a sucker for a book involving a cat.

Journal Entry 3 by Crankydragon from Southaven, Mississippi USA on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Going with me to the Meetup tonight to possibly be passed on.

Journal Entry 4 by laura9691 from Winter Park, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2004
I must be one of the few people who has never read any of Braun's books. Well... I saw this at Meetup and decided now was the time.

Journal Entry 5 by laura9691 from Winter Park, Florida USA on Monday, January 17, 2005
Well, I finally got around to reading this and loved it. The cats are great and Qwinn is funny. This is the first one I have ever read and glad I started with an older one. Kinda gives me a clue about what's going on. I can't wait to get the other ones.