All Through The Night: A Suspense Story

by Mary Higgins Clark | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by zbird of Sumter, South Carolina USA on 11/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by zbird from Sumter, South Carolina USA on Saturday, November 07, 2015
read by Carol Higgins Clark

Journal Entry 2 by zbird at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 06, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/4/2015 UTC) at Mesa, Arizona USA

in the 12 days of Christmas books box I sent to bookworminusall :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 13, 2015
As promised...opened #13 on the 13th! : ) With numerous eye issues I never imagined possible, I've been wanting to try an Audio Book to see if I will like having someone else read TO me. I SO prefer a BOOK in my hands! Not on an electronic device, either! ; ) THANK YOU, zbird!

As I PM'd you...I'll be starting your 12-Days of Christmas Surprise Bookbox for you tomorrow. With what you said about them all being Christmas related, I have a feeling I will have a nice stash of books for the 2016 Christmas in July Challenge when I'm finished, because I'll never be done with all of them in time to release them all for this year's Christmas Challenges! ; )

P.S. Hope I'm doing this "Controlled Catch" thing correctly. It's just coming up as a "Journal Entry".

Reserved for Christmas in July 2016 Release.
Christmas in July (booklady331) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/530560

Journal Entry 4 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, July 07, 2017
Just can't seem to get the hang of "listening" to someone read to me at this point in time, but I appreciated being able to try this one out, zbird!!! ; ) I wasn't able to release it, or the “Twelve Days” books during booklady331's 2016 Christmas in July Release Challenge last year as planned, and I want to get them moving again, so I am offering one book to each of thirteen people on a first come first served basis as a RABCK in the RABCK Forum here https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/543460 ,
for THIS year's Christmas in July Release Challenge here https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/542523 !!! : D

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017!!! : D

Released 2 yrs ago (7/23/2017 UTC) at Arbor Rose Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center in Mesa, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!