corner corner Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
by J. K. Rowling John Tiffany Jack Thorne | Plays & Scripts
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 11/3/2015

status (set by daffodil-2): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 03, 2015

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an over-worked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 04, 2016

Lovely to be reading about Harry Potter again. Hopefully I'll get to see the show one day.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2016 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's mini meet at Mrs Bridges café.

Journal Entry 4 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Picked up over lunch.

Journal Entry 5 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 01, 2018

I really enjoyed reading this. I wasn't sure that I would after reading some of the reviews, but it was a quick, nostalgic read. It was never going to be as good as the 'real thing' but it was entertaining anyway and I just loved how Scorpius Malfoy turned out.

Journal Entry 6 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 05, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (2/5/2018 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

On it's way to daffodil -2.

Journal Entry 7 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Received in the post today from Raeliz64 along with another book (On the Beach by Nevil Shute). Thanks very much. I'm a big Harry Potter fan and look forward to reading both books asap.