Earth

Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 2/19/2004
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 19, 2004
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the cover: A microscopic black hole has accidentally fallen into the Earth's core, threatening to destroy the entire planet within two years. Some scientists are frantically searching for ways to prevent the disaster. But others argue that the only way to save the Earth is to let its human inhabitants become extinct: to let the evolutionary clock rewind and start all over again. Earth is an edge-of-the-seat thriller, a kaleidoscopic novel peopled with extraordinary characters and challenging new visions of an incredibly real future: global computer networks that put limitless information at everyone's fingertips, an environment ravaged by the greenhouse effect, a quiet revolution by the politcally powerful elderly.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at St. Elmo's Coffee Pub in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (12/13/2005 UTC) at St. Elmo's Coffee Pub in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'll bring this to tonight's meeting. If it isn't claimed, it will go on the bookshelf across from the cashier.

Journal Entry 3 by LunaTravlr from Savannah, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 18, 2006
I found it waiting for me in St. Elmo's Coffee Pub in Alexandria. I love science fiction so I know the book was meant for me.

CAUGHT IN ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA USA

Journal Entry 4 by LunaTravlr from Savannah, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 31, 2006
Enjoyed the book. I had read it many years ago, but enjoyed the rereading of it.

I gave it to my son in law's brother in Sligo, Ireland on August 28, 2006. He is giving it to a friend in Dublin who enjoys science fiction.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I found the book in the Arpoador Inn Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (11/2007) and took it back to Germany where it stayed in a small city near Frankfurt.
I think I had it one year and have decided to bring it to the Airport Frankfurt-Hahn where it will be laid on a table.

CAUGHT IN RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO BRASIL