The World's Wife

by Carol Ann Duffy | Poetry | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 033037222x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 10/25/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, October 25, 2015
World Book Night 2011 book found in charity shop donation. For registering and releasing.

To be left on the book buffet, or somewhere around town.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Released 2 yrs ago (7/2/2016 UTC) at The Coffee Club Hagley Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was taken to today's meet up

Christchurch bookcrossers meet up regularly once a month and for more information check out Conventions and Meetings in the Forums.

Journal Entry 4 by chuckacraft at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, October 02, 2017
I picked up this book a few month ago at a bookcrossing meeting in ChCh, NZ.
I just started reading it and I like to poetry!