The Pact

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 10/25/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Sunday, October 25, 2015
The Hartes and the Golds have lived next door to each other for 18 years. They have shared everything from family picnics to chicken pox - so it´s no surprise that in high school Chris and Emily´s friendship blossoms into something more.
When the midnight calls come in from the hospital, no one is prepared; Emily is dead at 17 from a gunshot wound to the head, inflicted by Chris as part of an apparent suicide pact. He tells police the next bullet was meant for himself. A local detective has her doubts. And the Hartes and Golds must face every parent´s worst nightmare and question: do we ever really know our children at all??

I read this book many years ago, really liked it :)

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, July 25, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (7/26/2016 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

A wishlist book for chrissini, hope you will enjoy it :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, August 02, 2016
Another book I received from Bjorg, just because. THANK YOU so so much, I'm very happy. So far I loved all of Jodi Pcioult's books!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, January 11, 2021
I read this book over the past few days and as expected I liked it. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Murpromenade in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Saturday, January 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/30/2021 UTC) at Murpromenade in Graz, Steiermark Austria