My Sister's Keeper

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 10/25/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Sunday, October 25, 2015
Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age 13, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and injections to help her sister, Kate, fight leukaemia. Anna was born for this purpose, her parents tell her, which is why they love her even more. But now she can´t help but wonder what her life would be like if it weren´t tied to her sister´s, and so she makes a difficult decision that for most, at any age, would be too difficult to bear, and sues her parents for the rights to her own body.

I read this book years ago, it was the first book by Jodi Picoult I read and I just loved it.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at New Barnet, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 07, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/8/2016 UTC) at New Barnet, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

This book will now travel to the winner of The Movie Sweepstake Round 4 😀😀

Journal Entry 3 by kangaroo at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2016
Whoops, sorry for the delay, I thought I'd journaled this already! Thank you very much for sending this, looking forward to reading it :)

Released 3 mos ago (2/28/2019 UTC) at Enfield Chase Station, My Coffee Stop in Enfield, Greater London United Kingdom

On the bookswap shelf just inside the station