Righteous Carnage: The List Murders

Where's this book been?
Registered by winggorydetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by winggorydetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 12, 2016
I've been weeding out some of my "keeper" shelves, freeing up some books for release. This good-condition hardcover has been on my true-crime shelf for years now, and I think it's time it went traveling. It's a harrowing account of the infamous murders committed by John List on his own family in 1971. Among the chilling details: the bodies were left lying in the family home for nearly a month, while neighbors thought the family was on a trip. And List himself took up a new identity and a new life, where he might have remained indefinitely had it not been for some persistent detectives, a forensic sculptor, and an episode of "America's Most Wanted"...

Journal Entry 2 by winggorydetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Released 8 yrs ago (1/12/2016 UTC) at Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I'm sending this to BCer hostile17 in Indiana, to fill a wish. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Sunday, January 17, 2016
Received today.
Thank you so much for thinking of me.
I'm looking forward to reading this in the near future.