Intertidal Life

by Audrey Thomas | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0773720286 Global Overview for this book
Registered by idioteqnician of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by idioteqnician from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 17, 2004
I found this book in my university's lost and found.

Released on Thursday, February 19, 2004 at Café Perk Avenue - OBCZ - 4872 Avenue du Parc in Montreal, Quebec Canada.

I released this at Café Perk Avenue at the BookCrossing Zone set up by JadeDragon. The Spanish lady who runs the Café was sure nice!

Journal Entry 3 by MathildeClc from Lons-le-Saunier, Franche-Comté France on Monday, April 12, 2004
caught it in Cafe Perk..... Was a lovely experience, and lot of fun. Mrs and Mr Owners love jokes, the atmosphere is nice, the ideal place to spend the afternoon reading.
I wish I could stay longer in Montreal just to experience it again.

Journal Entry 4 by MathildeClc from Lons-le-Saunier, Franche-Comté France on Wednesday, May 12, 2004
mmmh ... At first, to be honest, this book looked quite boring, and I thought i would just release it without reading it. But boredom and boring book, finally made a kind of alchemy and i was caught into it for two days.
Well, i can't say much about the story because there's no real story, I mean, plot. It takes place in Vancouver's Island, in the 70's... The whole thing is about hippies and this "back to the roots" thing (lots of vegeterians, dope and home-made bread) melted with a terribly depressing love story.
But actually I enjoyed it, until the last page which I didn't enjoyed that much (i didn't understand it maybe). I have quite mixed feelings about that book, in the end.
I also read it cause it takes place in Canada, at the west end of the country, where I'm gonna go this summer (i can't wait) I wanted to know a little bit more about the place. And I've been learning quite a lot.
Here is the story of my relation to 'Interdital Life' (what a stupid title!).