Arrival (Phoenix Files)

by Chris Morphew | Teens |
Registered by Ninas_BookNook of Yorktown, Virginia USA on 10/4/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Ninas_BookNook from Yorktown, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 04, 2015
Luke is having a rough year. When his parents split up, his mum drags him to Phoenix. Luke discovers that someone is plotting to wipe out the human race.

Journal Entry 2 by Ninas_BookNook at Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library in Yorktown, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 04, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/12/2015 UTC) at Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library in Yorktown, Virginia USA

This book was donated to Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library by Nina's friends as part of the 8th Annual Birthday Books for Nina event. Take a book, leave a book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 21, 2016
I love this book, and I'm so excited to start book 2 soon. I totally recommend this book and this series to anyone that likes exciting books.

Journal Entry 4 by Ninas_BookNook at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Friday, May 05, 2017
The previous reader returned the book to Nina's Book Nook and we are now re-releasing it in hopes that someone else enjoys it.

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #39951 at Lackey Clinic in Yorktown, Virginia USA

This book was moved from our Mill Cove location to the Lackey location in hopes it would find a new reader.

Take a book, leave a book!