Wish You Were Here

by Stewart O'Nan | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by LeapingLizzards of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 2/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LeapingLizzards from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2004
I am in the middle of this book, love it so far and plan to release as a bookring when I am done.

Journal Entry 2 by LeapingLizzards at Bookring in Bridgeton, New Jersey -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 02, 2004
Released on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at Bookring in Bridgeton, New Jersey Controlled Releases.

I am sending this out today as the first step in a bookring of:

SpaceyStacey - NJ
ireland424 - WI
bookaddict22 - MO
LeapingLizzards - FL
Silkina - Germany
LeapingLizzards - FL

Journal Entry 3 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 09, 2004
Received in the mail today. What a long journey but it did arrive safely! Book is intact and the packaging was just a little dirty but not torn or opened. Will be reading shortly and forwarding on to the next reader on the list.

7/12/04 Finished reading this wonderfully real novel about a flawed family and their relationships to each other. On the way to the next reader tomorrow.

Journal Entry 4 by ireland424 from West Allis, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, July 18, 2004
Just received in the mail this weekend and will move it up in the reading pile to get it finished and send it on it's way. :)

Journal Entry 5 by ireland424 from West Allis, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
I really enjoyed the book once I got a chance to sit down and read for more than 15 minutes at a time. I could easily identify relatives of mine in the characters in the story and found it to be more of a humorous account of family relationships. It did have it's serious moments and it was well written - I could easily place myself among all the characters like I was one of the family. It ended so quick that it took me aback a little, but it showed exactly how these people got back to "reality" in the end.

On it's way back to LeapingLizzards. :D