Murder Has a Sweet Tooth (A Cooking Class Mystery)

by Miranda Bliss | Arts & Photography | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/30/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Not so much a thriller, but a cozy, cute little mystery with recipes!

I had originally gotten this book and a few others from the same series ( Murder on the Menu, Dying for Dinner, and Cooking Up Murder ) when there was remodeling going on at Consulate Health Care in North Fort Myers, where I was working at the time. That was over two years ago.

Going on the "Short List."

June 24, 2016: Another fun adventure with the girls from the cooking class! Set aside for Bookstogive's General Literature Virtual Book Box

Released 3 yrs ago (9/24/2016 UTC) at ~ Bookstogive's General Literature Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to JennyC1230, who chose it from the VBB! ☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺
USPS Tracking Number 9114 9014 9645 0711 5867 02

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 30, 2016
Thanks for sending from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. This looks like a fun cozy mystery.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 01, 2017
I tried reading this and couldn't get into it, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This book is reserved for the 18th Round of: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.