Fever Pitch

by Nick Hornby | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shylock of Skipton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/17/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Shylock from Skipton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Articulate & incisive take on life in the parallel universe of an Arsenal fan. The fortunes of his own life are bound within the confines of his team's success or lack of. Enjoyed at first, then got a bit fed up half way through, like you do with the guy who keeps on at you with his specialist subject way past the point of glazed-over eyes & stifled yawns...

Journal Entry 2 by Shylock from Skipton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 08, 2004
Taking to august Leeds meetup at The Angel Inn

Journal Entry 3 by Ally1665 from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2004
Not sure if I'll read this myself or release it. Will try to release it where it gets picked up and journalled.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/9/2005 UTC) at Releasing near Dom Tower or around Utrecht in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Finally releasing this. Lets hope someone enjoys it.

Journal Entry 5 by easyskanking from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, March 10, 2005
Found this in Cafe Springhaver, along with Salam Pax's Baghdad blog book - and totally by chance. It just happens to be one of the cafes I often go to, and since I always read the paper there, I immediately saw the BC books. Good. I read Nick Hornby's High Fidelity and greatly enjoyed it, I'm curious what this one's like.