MythBusters: The Explosive Truth Behind 30 of the Most Perplexing Urban Legends of All Time

Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/4/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 04, 2015
This is one of three books that was donated today by more than one donor to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you very much!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017
Caught!

This book was returned with a donation from my Twinbrook neighbor who paints rocks! :)

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word TIME in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 02, 2017

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!