Phule Me Twice (Phule's Company)

by Robert Asprin, Peter J. Heck | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/28/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 28, 2015
This book is one of seven that were donated today to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my Aspen Hill neighbor who is a very talented jewelry-maker. Thank you for the books!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (4/24/2016 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the The International Day of the Book street festival in Old Town Kensington, Maryland, USA.

Read about the history of this festival here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 24, 2016
This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 3 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book was one of the many given away at the 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2016
This was leftover at the end of the very rainy 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Love me some Robert Asprin.

Journal Entry 8 by florafloraflora at Portland, Maine USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
Going to a book party!