Cold Sassy Tree

by Olive Ann Burns | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 038531258x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 9/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, September 26, 2015

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, September 26, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (9/26/2015 UTC) at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Ordered from BWB for the General Lit VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by jumpingin at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, November 02, 2015
Thanks, bookstogive!

Journal Entry 4 by jumpingin at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
This was a very enjoyable story about a family living in a small town in Georgia in 1906. I especially liked the Will Tweedy, the first-person narrator.

Thanks, bookstogive, for sharing!

Left in the Little Free Library on North Slocan near Eton.