Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

A Christmas Wish

Thank you for finding me.
by Lizzie Lane | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0091953367 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 11/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Can her family ever be reunited? Magda Brodie's world is torn apart when her mother dies in the workhouse two weeks before Christmas. Her wastrel father arranges for her sisters to be sent to their grandparents, her brother to be adopted, and Magda to live with her Aunt Bridget.

But her aunt holds a bitter resentment towards her, and Magda's dreams of reuniting her family seem hopeless...

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 06, 2016
I feel this book would have benefited from a slightly better editor. or a braver authour.

There were underlying themes there that she didn't quite brave venturing into.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Book Exchange, Marina in Hythe, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, December 15, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/14/2016 UTC) at Book Exchange, Marina in Hythe, Kent United Kingdom

released in the phone box library just before the carol concert. (which was really good)