Galactic North

Thank you for finding me.
by Alastair Reynolds | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 11/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Gathered here for the first time are Alastair Reynolds' stories and novelettes set in the universe of REVELATION SPACE, his first bestselling blockbuster. GALACTIC NORTH will include several brand-new stories and novelettes written specially for this collection.

**********************************************************************************************************************
Sent as part of the 2016 secret santa game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (11/29/2016 UTC) at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom

sent as part of the 2016 secret santa game - date not accurate as has not been sent yet.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
In my Secret Santa.
Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2018
Eight stories set in the Revelation Space universe spanning about 40,000 years. It was good to meet familiar characters again and meet new ones. Very enjoyable.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

On the book buffet.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by Niksoki at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
Picked up at the Ipswich Unconvention. One of my favourite authors, I always look forward to visiting Revelation Space.

Released 10 mos ago (3/24/2019 UTC) at Chattisham Telephone Box Library in Chattisham, Suffolk United Kingdom

Maintaining a Geocache nearby so had to stop and check the library out. Left a couple of books.