Gone With the Nerd (The Nerd Series)

by Vicki Lewis Thompson | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 9/21/2015
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 21, 2015
Book #4 in the Nerd series: Hot movie star Zoe Tarleton gets piles of money but no respect because she always plays a beautiful bombshell. When she gets the chance to play a geeky chemist working on a formula to combine weight loss, sexual potency, and anti-aging in one powerful pill, she is determined that this role will open up her career. Zoe may be too hot to understand her character, but she has a plan: her ultimate nerd lawyer Flynn Granger can teach her the ropes. Flynn agrees to help Zoe out, but he's strictly business about it--his girlfriend is a Harvard professor and he plans to propose the next weekend. But when he sees Zoe in an outfit she considers nerdy, he realizes he's taken on an impossible task--she's just too cool to change. As they rehearse scenes in a secluded California cabin, they'll have to embrace their alter egos and fight the growing attraction between them. And they'll have to dodge an increasingly unstable stalker who wants to end their relationship...and Zoe's life.

My Review: I didn't realize I had already read this until Bigfoot came up in the story. It was such a fun read, I finished this one anyway. I love this author. She combines a wonderful mix of interesting characters, romance, humor and imagination.

Here is another copy of this book: Gone with the Nerd

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/13/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!