The Good Girl

by Fiona Neill | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0241952565 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Potok-too of -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 9/19/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Potok-too from -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 19, 2015
I found this book waiting for a new reader in the 5th-floor lounge of the Room Mate Hotel Leo in Granada, Spain, this evening. I've taken it, but left in its place a Grisham novel, The Broker. http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/13602905

Thank you to whoever left it to share!

Journal Entry 2 by Potok-too at Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 16, 2018
I'm going to be moving house, and need to clear some clutter, so I plan to release this book back into the wild. I never did read it, but it's time to let it go!

Released 1 yr ago (8/18/2018 UTC) at Halfway House Bar and Grill in North Thoresby, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

There’s a shelving unit near the entrance to the kitchen, which has several vases in/on it, but no books... I can fix that! I’ll leave this book on one of those shelves before we leave tonight.