Orphan Train

by Christina Baker Kline | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0061950726 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Jota-P of Sacavém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on 9/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Jota-P from Sacavém, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Friday, September 18, 2015
“A lovely novel about the search for family that also happens to illuminate a fascinating and forgotten chapter of American history. Beautiful.” Ann Packer

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2021 UTC) at -- By person, mail/mão própria, por correio --, -- Por correio / mão própria -- Portugal

I have kept this book in my bookshelf for many years because since I got it, I had the intention of reading it. Unfortunately, the time for reading it has never come. I decided now to send the book to Nakipa for the occasion of her birthday. I hope she enjoys it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
This book arrived today, partnered with two other books! Thank you Jota-P, for sharing your books with me, I will try to keep it with me less time than you did (although I hang on to books for much more time than that).