Buttercream Bump Off (Cupcake Bakery Mystery)

by Jenn McKinlay | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 9/17/2015
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 17, 2015
Book #2 in the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series: Melanie Cooper and Angie DeLaura's Fairy Tale Cupcakes bakery is gearing up for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately someone has iced Baxter Malloy on his first date with Mel's mother. Now Mom's a suspect, and Mel and Angie need to find time around frosting to dig into the man's shady past and discover who served him his just desserts.

My Review: This is a fun cozy mystery! The characters are interesting, throw in some humor and a touch of romance between some of the main characters and you've got a lot of fun.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 29, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/29/2016 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some Chinatown chicken salad for my family. Enjoy the book!