Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine

by Gail Honeyman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingwaterfallingwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 12/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingwaterfallingwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 06, 2018
trade-size paperback.

from the back cover:
Meet Eleanor Oliphant: She struggles with appropriate social skills and tends to say exactly what she's thinking. Nothing is missing in her carefully timetabled life, where weekends mostly consist of frozen pizza, vodka, and phone chats with Mummy. But everything changes when Eleanor meets Raymond, the bumbling IT guy from her office, whose big heart will ultimately help Eleanor find the way to repair her own profoundly damaged one.

Not a story I usually would have stuck with but was curious as to why it was on best-selling lists. It did have some nice twists that left me satisfied.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwaterfallingwing at Rockledge, Florida USA on Monday, July 01, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (7/1/2019 UTC) at Rockledge, Florida USA

Sent on as requested for GenLit VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Friday, July 12, 2019
I received this book in the mail from waterfalling. I requested it from the General Literature VBB. Thank you for mailing this book to me, waterfalling. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Thursday, July 18, 2019
This book was unique, heartfelt and an enjoyable read. It is a book that I didn't want to put down.

Released 4 mos ago (8/9/2019 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to booksandmusic of Seattle, Washington. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, August 11, 2019
Thank you very much!