The Love-Artist

by Jane Alison | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0312420064 Global Overview for this book
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 9/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, September 14, 2015
Why was Ovid, the most popular author of his day, banished to the edges of the Roman Empire? Why do only two lines survive of his play Medea, reputedly his most passionate work and perhaps his most accomplished?

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library #39834 in Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, May 1, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (5/1/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #39834 in Northglenn, Colorado USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and the world at large.
I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, rhythmbiscuit, as your referring member. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (5/4/2022 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Released in the Variety Diminishing Bookbox Ray #1. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, June 5, 2022
The stage of his end life

was a floor of shadows,
the sounds of feet as cockroaches.