The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry

by Gabrielle Zevin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1616203218 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ghir of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by ghir from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, September 12, 2015
FOL Hawaii Kai purchase.

Stand-offish, recently widowed bookstore owner in a remote vacation town slowly becomes a pillar of the community when a toddler is abandoned in his care.

To TOC, 04/02/16.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 03, 2016
Received today during our TOC lunch at Town.

Thanks again ghir. I love the fancy multi-color rubber stamp job on this book. :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Hardcover with dust jacket.

I really did intend to read this book, but clearly I haven't. Time for it to head out.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 21, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (5/21/2018 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, May 21, 2018: wishlist RABCK headed for Florida - enjoy!

ETA 6/11/18
USPS tracking 9549 0104 3303 8141 4609 57

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, June 21, 2018
Arrived safely in Florida while I was out of town. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 6 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, August 24, 2018
Well, I now seem to have 2 of these. Time for this one to move along...

Reserved for the ABC VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 14, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/15/2018 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to perryfran in California via booklady331's ABC VBB. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingperryfranwing at Elk Grove, California USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Thanks for sending this book from the ABC VBB. It really looks interesting.