corner corner Eve Green: A Novel

Eve Green: A Novel
by Susan Fletcher | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Lubiette of Kallithea, Attica Greece on 12/19/2015

status (set by Delphi_Reader): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Lubiette from Kallithea, Attica Greece on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Following the loss of her mother, eight-year-old Evie is sent to a new life in rural Wales – a dripping place, where flowers appear mysteriously on doorsteps and people look at her twice. With a sense of being lied to she sets out to discover her family’s dark secret – unaware that there is yet more darkness to come with the sinister disappearance of local girl Rosemary Hughes.

Now many years later Eve Green is waiting for the birth of her own child, and when she revisits her past something clicks in her mind and her own reckless role in the hunt for Rosie’s abductor is revealed…

Found without BCID at Vanilia+Kanela's BC-shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by Lubiette at Βανίλια + Κανέλα (Vanilia + Kanela) in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, December 19, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/19/2015 UTC) at Βανίλια + Κανέλα (Vanilia + Kanela) in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

Happy reading !

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelphi_Readerwing at Δελφοί - Delphi, Fokida Greece on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The book was still on Vanilia+Kanela's BookCrossing shelf yesterday. I think it got quite a rest, so it's now ready to explore the world a bit. As a baby-step, it will travel with me to Delphi and after I read it I think it will feel confident enough to possibly travel abroad somewhere...

Thank you Lubiette for registering : )