Love and Miss Communication

by Elyssa Friedland | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ravencat of Buffalo, New York USA on 9/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by ravencat from Buffalo, New York USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015
Evie Rosen has had enough. She's tired of the partners law firm e-mailing her at all hours of the night. The thought of another online date makes her break out in a cold sweat. She's over the clever hashtags and the endless selfies. So when her career hits a surprising roadblock and her heart is crushed by Facebook, Evie decides it's time to put down her smartphone for good.

And that's when she discovers a fresh start for real conversations, fewer distractions, and living in the moment, even if the moments are heartbreakingly difficult. Babies are born; marriages teeter; friendships are tested. Evie may find love and a new direction when she least expects it, but she also learns that just because you unplug your phone doesn't mean you can also unplug from life.

Journal Entry 2 by ravencat at West Seneca, New York USA on Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/6/2016 UTC) at West Seneca, New York USA

Released for the ABC Letter "L" Bookring

Journal Entry 3 by katiesmama at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, January 16, 2016
Caught in the L bookring........have PM'd Stephario for her address and will have the ring moving again next Saturday.

Journal Entry 4 by katiesmama at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, May 28, 2016
As much as I think I'd like this book, I need a book for the "F" authors bookring so off she goes again:). I look at it this way, it may just come back around again someday and if so, for sure I'll grab it and give it a read.

Journal Entry 5 by jmsmom at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Friday, June 24, 2016
Taken from the "F" authors bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by jmsmom at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Sunday, April 26, 2020
I wasn't crazy about the Aunt Susan scenario at the end but otherwise it was a cute story. Enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 7 by jmsmom at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/16/2020 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Added to the Surprisingly Good Books box.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAramenawing at Noble, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Taking from the box.