Into the Roaring Fork

by Jeff Howe | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingWhiteravenwing of Florence, Kentucky USA on 9/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingWhiteravenwing from Florence, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015
Sending this to my birthday buddy as a very, very belated birthday gift. Hope you can forgive me for the very long delay! This book is the first novel written by someone from my hometown, Cincinnati. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingWhiteravenwing at Florence, Kentucky USA on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/11/2015 UTC) at Florence, Kentucky USA

Mailed to my birthday buddy elle 311 very, very late. Hoping she forgives me.

Journal Entry 3 by elle311 at Suffolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 04, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (4/5/2019 UTC) at Suffolk, Virginia USA

Been shelfish with fellow BCer's books and they deserve to be read! Sending back out into the world via KateKintail and BCinDC ...Happy travels, little book!

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. ;)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, elle311, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Friday, June 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2019 UTC) at Arlington, Virginia USA

Taking this to a BCinDC meetup so that it might find a new home! I hope that it is enjoyed :-)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, June 17, 2019
This was one of the books that came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting. I'm planning to release this into the wild soon.

Released 5 days ago (7/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #57981 - Alden Rd. (Ft. Hunt) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!